CRI 150 mm (6”) Borewell Submersible Pumpsets are powered by water filled, rewindable submersible motor suitable for continuous duty. The stator is wound with special water proof synthetic film insulated copper winding wires and made up of low watt loss silicon steel laminations assembled under pressure and rigidly locked in stainless steel stator shell.
T-Bolt design in all motor ensures rigid construction. Optimal design of impellers and diffusers offers best possible hydraulic efficiency. Built-in check valve prevents back flow and reduces the risk of water hammering.
- Optimized hydraulic design for efficient performance
- Specially designed thrust bearing to withstand high axial load
- T-Bolt design motor ensures rigid construction
- Smooth surface finish results friction free flow of fluid
- Designed for wide voltage applications
- SS 304 grade stainless steel stage casings and impellers in radial flow series
- SS 41 0 impeller/ Bronze impeller available in mixed flow series
- Horizontal application model available
- Power Range : 1.5kW - 26kW (2HP - 35HP)
- Voltage range : Single Phase 200 - 240V, Three Phase 380 - 415V, , 50 Hz, A.C. Supply
- Maximum total head : 516 metre
- Maximum ﬂow rate : 22 lps ( 79.2 m3 /h )