C.R.I. Genie 100 mm (4”) Borewell submersible pump is firmly coupled to a submersible electric motor which operates submerged beneath the surface of water.
The optimal design of impeller and diffuser enables the best possible hydraulic eficiency. Built-in check valve prevents back low and reduces the risk of water hammering. All vital components of these pumps are made up of corrosive resistance thermoplastic and the shaft is of SS 431.
- Motor portion covered with corrosive resistance Stainless steel (SS 304) shell
- More durability & hygiene
- High operating efficiency
- Thread type motor construction ensures service feasibility
- Extremely hardwearing water lubricated bearing
- Designed for wide voltage operation
- Specially designed thrust bearing to withstand high axial thrust load
- Power Range : 0.37 kW - 7.5 kW (0.5 HP - 10 HP)
- Voltage range : Single phase 230V, Three phase 380 - 415V, 50Hz, AC Supply
- Maximum total head : 650 metre
- Maximum ﬂow rate : 7 lps (25.20 m³/h)